BMA has selected a cutting-edge event technology platform known as Livecube to power social integration at BMA14.
“Livecube is the Swiss Army Knife of event technology platforms,” said Barry Seidenstat, PMP, of ROI Communication Solutions and BMA’s event technology advisor for all annual global conferences dating back to 2009. “It will be great addition to BMA’s annual conference, permitting attendees to become more digitally and socially connected than ever.”
Not technically an app, the Livecube platform is an online service, accessible via a URL—http://www.bma.livecubeapp.com—that BMA14 attendees will be able to use on their smartphones, tablets or laptops to:
- Access all BMA14 schedule info (speakers, sessions, times, etc.), courtesy of sponsor MasonZimbler, a Harte Hanks Company.
- Answer polling questions from speakers (more in a later update), courtesy of sponsor FINANCIAL TIMES.
- See and follow ALL of the conversations on Twitter
- Share BMA14 photos with others
- Send questions to speakers
- Earn activity-based points towards BMA prizes and badges
With the help of Livecube founder Aaron Price, Seidentstat has created a short video for BMA14 attendees in which he and Price explain how to power up and tap into the various Livecube services.
Please watch this video to familiarize yourself with Livecube.
A future BMA14 update will explain the polling (e.g., audience response system) component of Livecube.
Another upcoming update, including a video, will&