Wednesday, April 30, 2014
Eight media organizations, twice as many as in 2013 and earlier years, already have registered to attend, cover and document the goings-on at BMA14.
- Advertising Age—Matt Quinn, Executive Editor; Seth Fineberg, Senior B2B Reporter and Reporter; and Alex Kantrowitz, B2B Reporter
- B2B Marketing—Joel Harrison, Editorial & Content Director
- Forbes CMO Network—John Ellet, contributor
- Chief Marketer—Beth Negus-Viveiros, Managing Editor
- FierceCMO—Tequia Burt, Editor
- Imagination Publishing—John Obrecht, VP and editorial director, and former editor-in-chief, BtoB magazine
- EllisBooker.com—Ellis Booker, Writer/Editor and former editor in chief, BtoB Magazine
- MarketingOverCoffee.com—John Wall, Podcaster
BMA will equip a media room for exclusive use by visiting journalists, bloggers and videographers.
Press passes may be applied for by contacting Ryan Foster at [email protected].